This 2.5-day training is designed to open up new ways of thinking, being, and presencing oneself for the purpose of living a life of meaning.
It is easy to think in today's world that we need accolades, status, material things, or success to make us happy. Yet, staggering numbers of people with those things are cutting their lives short. So what is missing? MEANING
At the core of our being, we long to know that our life matters and that our presence with our families, friends, and at work is making a difference. However, as we battle to find clarity, confidence, and courage to step into the risk our relationships, work, and personal fulfillment are continually asking us for, we can wind up settling for little to no meaning coming from our daily efforts.
Are you ready to open deeper levels of meaning in your life? Here is how we will guide you into doing that during this 2-day training:
- We guide you to create a clear vision of what a life of meaning looks like for you during and after the event.
- We equip you with tools that can open new ways of thinking, and being present each moment of your life, so you can create the life of meaning you want.
- You will get hands on learning through exercises that teach you how to use these tools to find and create the life of meaning you want.
Here are a few of the elements we will cover at The Opening:
- How the choices we make contribute to where we are today
- The foundation of all behavior: belief system, past experiences, automatic reactions and our human need to be right
- Survival vs Thriving
- Common thinking limitations: blaming, self-focused thinking, assuming the work, and minimizing
- The power of interpretation of events - what I tell myself about what is being said and done
- Responsibility and choosing
- Proactive decision-making
- The power of contributing to others
- Effective communication - Living as your word
As you apply these practices in your life you can expect to experience:
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Power to speak your truth
- Ability to offer and receive feedback
- Discover resources you didn’t know you had
- Increased trust in yourself and others
- See when you are in your own way and shift
- Break repeating cycles in your life
In just 2.5 days, you can move from the frustration of knowing you are in your own way to OPENING up endless possibilities.
Don't miss this opportunity!
- Friday, April 26th 5-9 PM
- Saturday, April 27th 10 AM-9:00 PM
- Sunday, April 28th 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Location in Nashville, Tennessee - specifics TBD and announced asap
Be A Part of The Opening
Change Your Mindset, Change Your Life