It starts with getting clear about what result you want to produce in your life, relationships, or work. The results you want becomes the foundation of the training.
From there we will equip you with tools that can open new ways of thinking and teach you what you don't know you don't know about your mindset.
You will get hands on learning through exercises that teach you to recognize your current mindset and shift to a new one that will produce the results you want.
Here are a few of the elements we will cover in the 2 days at the Opening.
- How your mindset impacts the choices you make which contribute to where you are today
- The dangerous role your ego plays in limiting mindsets
- The mindsets behind Survival vs Thriving
- Common thinking limitations: blaming, self-focused thinking, assumptions, and minimizations
- The power of interpretation of events - what I tell myself about what is being said and done
- The effectiveness of a responsibility mindset
- The difference offering ourselves will make
- Proactive decision-making
- Effective communication - Living as your word
As you apply these practices in your life you can expect to experience:
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Power to speak your truth
- Ability to offer and receive feedback
- Discover resources you didn’t know you had
- Increased trust in yourself and others
- See when you are in your own way and shift
- Break repeating cycles in your life
- Knowledge to presence a result producing mindset moment by moment
- Communication skills that open new results
In just 2 days, you can move from the frustration of knowing you are in your own way to being empowered through self-discovery, new tools, and brand new awareness of the powerful difference you make in the lives of others.
Don't miss this opportunity!
Julia Woods of Beautiful Outcome and Dan Tocchini of Blood & Ethos join their gifts & talents to guide you to the results you want.
Don't Miss This Opportunity
I went into The Opening with my own judgments and expectations. What I walked away with was what I am missing out on in my relationships with my family and friends. It was an unexpexted gift that I so glad I did not miss.JEFF
Designer, Founder of APEX
The opening was very pivotal for me as I learned what trust is and what it isn't. It is helping me to show up in new ways and let life in. I feel equipped to take responsibility for the life I long for.Lindsley
After attending the Opening, I have new awareness of how to stop taking responsibility for others and instead take ownership for the life I want. It is improving my relationships with myself and my loved ones. I am producing greater results in my work.Jaime
The Opening helped me see that I can rewrite my past and choose the future I want. It opened up my ability to see that the results in my life are based on my intentions and if I want new results it starts by becoming aware of my intentions.BEN
Professional Photographer & Educator
Be A Part of The Opening
Change Your Mindset, Change Your Life